As part of celebrating the first year of learning that I am having a baby, I’ll be sharing the top ten things I have learned from being a mom.
- Motherhood makes a woman become more prayerful and become more grateful to God.
- Appreciation to mothers, especially your own mom will never be as deep until you become a mother.
- Being a mom exercises virtue called, patience.
- Motherhood gives meaning to the word, selflessness. You’ll put your preferences at the bottom of the list to give way to your child.
- It is mother’s responsibility to feed her child with breastmilk. If you get a mindset that it’s a sacrifice than a responsibility, chances are, you’ll find breastfeeding journey as hard and painful instead of an enjoyable time to bond with your baby.
- Motherhood makes a woman beautiful.
- Mothers are naturally, loving.
- Mothers play a key role on what their child will become.
- Motherhood is saying, “challenge accepted” to life.
- Mothers conquered fears and inhibitions when they give birth (may it be on a normal delivery or C-section).
What about you? Please share the top 10 things you’ve learned from being a mother. 🙂