Combating stress – it has been a month now.
“Get out of that security blanket, discover new seas.” Quite promising huh?! Taking on new tasks is never easy. We need to adjust and maintain a good working appetite. This what I try to do.
2. Say no if you can’t. “I tried my best but it seems that this is not my cup of tea.”
3. Exert extra effort. But don’t – never – leave other priorities behind because of work.
4. Admit to yourself that you’re not a super woman, let others help you.
5. Career won’t matter if your health is at risk.
7. Always remember that there should be a noble reason why you work. “Why am I working? Am I doing things for my own?”
Life is beautiful. Blessings come unexpectedly. Thanks to You. 🙂